Please see below for estimated times for delivery for areas within the France that may typically experience slight delays .
DHL On demand Delivery
Besides speed, one of the main reasons we choose to ship with DHL from the United Kingdom is the fact that they offer you an on demand delivery tool to help you manage your order. All customers will have access to this option provided you give us your email address and telephone number whilst checking out. Once an order has been dispatched you can tailor make the delivery of your parcel to suit your need. Inclusive services include
- Pick Up From a DHL Service Point - You can arrange for your parcel to be picked up from one the the 1,s00 DHL Service Points across France.
- Schedule a Delivery - You can manage your parcel so that it is delivered on a convenient date for yourself.
- Signature Release - You can request that the DHL Driver leave your item in a safe place without the need for a signature
- Leave with Neighbour - If you are not going to be in you can also request that the parcel be delivered to a neighbour.
- Alternate Address - The DHL On Demand Delivery option will allow you to get your order delivered to an alternate address such as work or school if you know that you are going to be out when your parcel is due to be delivered.
- Vacation hold - If you are going on vacation, you can put the delivery of your parcel on hold up to a maximum of 30 days.
*Please note that if you opt to use one of the signature release options available or schedule a delivery for an alternative address, we may not be able to help you in the event that your parcel is lost or stolen.
DPD Delivery Management
Like DHL, DPD also offer all customers options to manage their parcels. This can be done in the following ways ...
Pick Up From A Pick Up Shop - Once your item(s) have been dispatched with DPD and you have a tracking number you will be able to request that your item be delivered to one of Groupe La Poste’s 10,000 parcel shops. This can be done once you have received confirmation that DPD has your parcel either through email or text message communications.
Leaving With a Neighbour or in a Safe Place -
On the day that your parcel is out for delivery you will be given a one hour delivery window. If you are not going to be home when the parcel is out for delivery DPD will give you the option to inform the courier to leave the parcel in a safe place or with a next door neighbour.
Orders placed before 13:00 GMT Monday To Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the same working day. Where as we do our upmost to fulfil orders made after the cut off time, any orders received after this point will be dispatched on the next possible working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an Email or SMS notification with your tracking number on it. You can check your order's progress by clicking the link within the notification, by going to tracking pages upon the couriers website. and entering your tracking number or by downloading the Shop App for iPhone or Android.
You are also able to check the status of your order through the "Orders" section of your account page or by getting in contact with a member of our customer services team.